We tried to get some good pregnancy photos with Avree and my belly last week, but of course she wasn't cooperating and wanted NOTHING to do with the camera. So we only got 3 good photos out of the night.. bummer! But Matt did a great job and he is looking forward to getting some more family/pregnancy photos taken. (Hopefully this weekend)


3 comments:
Hi Brittany, my name is Andrea. Matt and my husband Scott were in FarmHouse together. :) I came across your blog through another one of my Iowa State friends (although I can't remember which, maybe Jill Smith?) Anyway, I hope you don't mind my following your blog. I like seeing what people are up to these days. PS: You have such a beautiful family!! The family picture of you guys is breathtaking. You're adorable pregnant.
Hey Andrea! You are more than welcome to follow our blog! :-) Glad you found us.
You look gorgeous...love the hair!
Post a Comment