Here Avree is enjoying an ice cream cone.. all over her face! (This is after she ate her all of her supper, don't worry)
Then here is Avree enjoying her slurpee/icee after a day of playing at Oceans of Fun...
The other day, Avree decided to make a "bed" on our ottoman. She had "Mr. Pinky" (her BIG pink dog), her blankies, baby doll, stuffed lamb/sheep and then had to be covered up by her big blankets/quilts.
Trying to hide from the camera..
Pregnancy Update:
36 weeks this weekend!! Crazy! Feeling a lot more sluggish. I can definitely tell my body is getting ready for this upcoming event...Just the way I have been feel with lots of pressure from baby, more braxton hicks and my chin keeps breaking out. I start going to my weekly appointments this week, so we shall see if there is any progress.. at my 34 week appt I was 1/2 cm dilated (which is huge progress from my 1st pregnancy.. I think I was maybe 1 cm at 41 weeks!)
35 weeks
35 Weeks
If some of you are wondering.. Yes, I did get a new "mommie do". I was getting sick of my long, dark, boring hair and decided it was time to pamper myself and give myself a little self esteem boost before baby arrives. :-) It feels great and I am so glad to get all the dry, split end hairs cut off.
Enjoy your last weekend in August!!
1 comment:
I thought your hair looked different! Cute!!
Post a Comment