Melhus

Melhus

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Trip to Illinois and 32 weeks

Last weekend we had the chance to go to Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Resort in Utica, IL. We went with my dad, Barb, Steph, Luke, Kaiya, Shelly, Jay and Jack. We had a nice (fast) weekend. We played some mini golf, rode some amusement rides, got to ride the train around a couple times, walked/hiked Starved Rock and swam at the indoor water park (in Grizzly Jack's). We had a great weekend and were pretty wore out from the drive and all the activities we did.

The "Older Kids" riding a ride at the indoor amusement park (part of Grizzly Jack's)

The "Little Kids" riding a ride at the amusement park


Mini Golf- Being silly and looking at eachother through the log


Couple of CUTE girls..





Starved Rock:
Grandparents and grandkids

Family Picture.. Soon to be a family of 4 :-)

Johnson Family

Pringle Family

Group Picture


Matt got up early one morning and hiked to find some water falls and this was a photo he captured..




On our way to Illinois last Friday, we stopped by to see me mom, who was staying at my aunts house in Montezuma. My aunt keeps the family pony (called pony.. go figure) at her house so my mom wanted Avree to come riding. Avree loves horses and we are just hoping she doesn't get her dad's allergies to horses!
I didn't get very many pictures that turned out.. they were all blurry cause Avree wouldn't sit still for a good picture.. she kept kicking the pony to keep him moving :-)





32 weeks and counting....
In the end of my 32nd week and I keep thinking "how in the world am I going to make it till the end of Sept!" It seems like a ways away still. I do hope this one comes a week or 2 early :-)
Had my Dr appt yesterday and my Dr told me to take it easy. With it being so HOT out and I have been having some very mild braxton hicks, she doesn't want me to over do it. So I am trying to drink my fluids, and rest.. but doesn't always happen when I have a house to pick up, people to cook supper for and a 2 yr old to watch :-)

Week 32- 2nd Pregnancy


Week 32- 1st pregnancy


Headed to Pella next week while Matt works in Moline. This will be our "last" road trip before baby. Hopefully I can find some time to relax and have some "alone time" since there are 2 sets of grandparents in Pella. I am sure they can keep Avree busy :-)

No comments: