We just had our "Big" ultrasound today. Everything looks great and this baby is very active. We actually had a hard time getting some shots because it wouldn't sit still. I am still on schedule for the end of Sept. We are just so glad to hear and see everything is okay. It's always nerve racking in the beginning until you can see them or hear their heartbeat at your Dr. visits or until you can feel them move. Which I have been able to feel this move..actually around 14 weeks I could feel it and Matt got to feel it the other week. So reassuring and crazy to feel your stomach move around like that :-) We are keeping the gender a secret for now.. We have talked about sharing the news with everyone next weekend (at Tulip Time when we will see ALL our parents)or we might try and keep it quiet till the baby makes it's appearance. :-)
Foot

Profile

Up at the top, you can see the foot by the head

Almost in a "ball"

We also got a couple short videos of the baby.
This one it was yawning
Here the baby is "talking"
2 comments:
How exciting! I loved being able to see baby during ultrasound visits! Baby is looking good and I love the videos...how precious!
Cute! The "big" ultrasound is so much fun! Baby looks cute! Im dying to hear the gender!
Post a Comment