Melhus

Melhus

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Summer is almost here!

This is just a random post with some random pictures I have had on my camera for a couple weeks...
Besides being busy with the wedding stuff last weekend, we (Avree and I) have been laying low, and hanging out at the house. These past couple weeks the weather has been awesome (and not so awesome)!
But I was able to pull out Avree's little pool one of the afternoons. She loved it!

But we have also had some rainy/cold weather, which leave us stuck inside....Avree the tornado, leaves a HUGE mess in the house.. This is what the living room looked like 10 minutes after Avree got up from nap time. (mind you, I had spent most of her nap time cleaning and picking up too...)

I keep our stash of magezines in one of our one bathrooms, and it seems Avree loves using that bathroom now...Everyone loves reading material while using the bathroom :)


I am in my 17th week right now and feeling good. Getting some energy back, but I still have my lazy days. Don't really have too much to complain about this pregnancy, but once again my lower back is starting to hurt. I am always bending over to pick up Avree, or her toys and something on the ground it seems. I had back aches when I was pregnant with Avree, so this isn't someting new and I actually expected it again this time around. It's not an all day pain, just when I am busy picking up or running around (chasing/holding Avree). I do feel that I am carrying way lower than I was with Avree. This baby is always in my pelvic area and sometimes puts a lot of pressure on me down there! I haven't really needed maternity clothes yet, but a lot of the maternity tops I am starting to buy are the same style/cut that I would normally buy but are just longer. (I could probably wear them even when I am not pregnant, which is awesome.) They are definitely making maternity clothes more "in style". I am hoping I can get by again without really having to buy/wear maternity pants (shorts/capris). I figured we will be in our swim suits most of the summer and I can just wear my gym shorts with that and I have some dresses that are stretchy enough to cover my growing belly. I guess time will tell if I have to break down and buy some maternity pants :-)
We find out next week what baby #2 is!! I am so excited. Matt and I both have a feeling of what we think it is, but I keep going back and forth on my guess. I definitely don't have a "strong" feeling like I did with Avree. I was 99% sure she was a girl, and this one I strongly (60%) think a certain gender but a couple days later I sometimes second guess it. But we will be HAPPY with either gender!!
Week 17

No comments: