Melhus

Melhus

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Avree's 2 year check-up

Avree had her 2 year check up today and everything looks good. No shots today (all up to date till kindergarten!!). She is still a little peanut but growing..slowly :) Her height is average (50%) and her weight is in the 5-10%. So you can imagine it is super hard to find pants that fit her. She needs atleast 18 month- 2T for length but she needs like a 3-6 month waist!! I am glad summer is almost here cause we don't have a problem with shorts being long enough. I started pulling out all her new and old summer stuff and most of the shorts from the past summers will fit!! (she has a 0-3 month that fit her perfectly!)
We figured she is going to be pretty skinny (& average height) cause Matt and I were pretty little for most of our childhood. But the Dr. wasn't concerned about it, so we aren't either. :-)
They did tell us that developmentally she is around a 3 year old! That's always nice to hear to she "ahead" of schedule. Her vocabulary has been really expanding and there is starting to be new "words" that we have know idea what she is saying.
This weekend I plan on getting her 2nd birthday party pictures up! So don't forget to check out the blog after this weekend.

No comments: