I am so sorry that I haven't been keeping up with the blog. I could probably write about something every week, but I figured people are mostly wanting to see pictures (which I never feel like taking the time to upload all of them)
Anyways, this is just going to be a post about this past month (sorry no pictures)
Matt and I took off for Mexico at the end of February and left Avree in the hands of grandparents! That was the first time I have left her that long and of course I missed her but it was so nice to have a week to myself :-) I knew she would have a blast back in Pella and I knew the grandparents would be kept on their toes :p
March- I can't believe how fast the month of March has gone! March is a busy month for us, as we seem to have birthdays almost every week. Matt celebrated his 26th birthday alone! Avree and I were gone over his birthday, spending some time in Greenville, SC. I know Matt wished we were home with him but he had a nice relaxing weekend catching up on "Matt" stuff. But don't feel too bad for Matt that his family wasn't home for his birthday.. I celebrated my 25th birthday last weekend and Matt was in VEGAS for a bachelor party! (See why I didn't feel too bad leaving him on his birthday, HA) I kept busy though. My dad, Barb, sister and Jack come Friday night to spend some time with me. Dad and Barb left Saturday night (after taking me out to supper for my birthday). Shelly and I had a nice relaxing Saturday night watching tv and movies. Then Sunday afternoon my mom came! They both left on Tuesday. So I have had quite the company this weekend/week. I am glad I get to rest (probably will be cleaning) these next couple days, before more company this weekend :-) Saturday we have Matt's parents coming to celebrate Easter with Avree. We are having an Easter egg hunt and egg coloring! I know Easter is still another weekend away, but with Avree's birthday falling on Easter (and the day we are having her party) they wanted some time with just Avree.
I still can't believe Avree will be 2 next weeekend!!! She already acts older than 2 though. She wants to do everything herself. "No help Momma"! It is nice to not have to do everything for her but I do miss my "baby".
Hope everyone is doing well! Take Care
No comments:
Post a Comment