It's funny how much time your other kid/s take up and not let you "day dream" about your pregnancy. (Even during down time/nap time). I don't find myself sitting back, thinking about this pregnancy a lot or reading my "pregnancy calendar" and stuff. My down time consist of me picking up toys/dishes/laundry. When I was pregnant with Avree and someone asked how far along I was, I would know it down to the week and day.. This one, I have to think about it for a second. ha. I just know when Sunday comes around, my weeks change :-) So right now I am in my 27th week. (27 weeks and 2 days to be exact) :-)
Last week I had to do my "glucose test", which wasn't as bad tasting as I remember, but still felt like there was one of those mexican jumping beans in my stomach :-) I just got the results back from that test and everything was in the normal range.. No gestational diabetes!! So happy and thankful!!
26th week picture
Week 26 (Avree's pregnancy)
I don't think there is a huge difference in my stomach size than the 1st pregnancy. So I hope I get lucky again and not get "too big" :-)
Looking forward to spending the holiday weekend with the Melhus family! We plan on going to my dad and Barb's lake house (in Panora, IA) to golf, hang out, eat, boat, swim, ect. Hoping for nice weather and for a great fireworks show.
Hope everyone has a great and safe holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment