Avree being a "ham" and doing her cheesy smile, but not wanting to look at the camera
Trying the "help" dad start up the jet ski
Matt did a little photo shoot of "Uncle Boo" and Avree when we were at the lake house. They turned out GREAT!
Avree just adores her "Boo-Boo".


Pregnancy:
Still doing/feeling pretty good. My leg/calf though has been bothering me. When I am on it for a while my veins pop out and it starts throbbing. I try and ice it, but sometimes I don't have time for that.. Other than my leg, nothing else to complain about. The heat isn't bothering me and no swelling! I just can't believe I am in the middle of the 28th week! Crazy!!
28 Weeks
27 Weeks
Random:
One thing you can usually catch Avree doing... Being naked! This girl always wants to be naked. Anytime she gets her clothes "wet" (more like damp) she says "shirt yuck... dry, dry" as she is trying to take it off. Most of the time when we are inside and we catch her in the process of taking off her clothes, we just let her but we do have 1 rule when it comes to clothes.. They MUST be worn at ALL times when she is outside! We have let her occasionally play in the nude on the deck, but we have a high privacy fence so no one can see her. This doesn't happen very often, but this one afternoon when she was done swimming in her pool and she wanted her suit off to "dry, dry", I decided it was ok..
I of course had to grab my camera and take some pictures of my naked baby, eating a freezer pop and hanging out with "the boys".
Even though she has the "cutest lil buns", I hope this is just a phase and grows out of it when she get a little older :-)
1 comment:
so cute!! great pictures with brian too!
Post a Comment