Melhus

Melhus

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Avree's Bedroom

We still need a couple things for her room, but the majority of the stuff is in and done!
We need to refinish the night stand (sand it and paint it white with dark green trim) and we have some hooks that we are going to put below each letter of her name (so she can hang things on them) and we have her hairbow holder and a growth chart we still need to hang.

Progress Pictures:





Finished Pictures:






I am SO happy with how the room turned out! I had a fun time putting this all together (with some help from Nana, of course). It's definitely a girl's room :-)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Beautiful room! :) I love the colors and whatnot... great job!

(I am your Grandpa Jerry & Grandma Eunice's neighbor, Erin... I was in your mom's shop this morning and we were talking about re-doing bedrooms and she said I should check out your blog... mine is erin-quilter.blogspot.com.)