Friday AM Avree and I decided to surprise my Mom, who was in DSM for a horse show. She was completely shocked and was so happy we came. She had to show Avree off to everyone we walked by :-)
Friday afternoon we headed up town for the Tulip Festival. My dad and Barb took Avree and Kaiya in the baby parade. They looked so cute in their dutch costumes. It was great seeing Jack again(and Shelly and Jay), Kaiya (and Steph and Luke). We also got to see Great Grandpa/Grandma McCulla, Matt & Tracie McCulla, Joy and Ian (and his girlfriend). A nice little family get together.
We headed home Saturday afternoon cause we didn't really want to spend part of Mother's Day traveling and Matt had to fly out Sunday night. Matt made me breakfast when I woke up and they gave me a cute card (Avree saying "mama, mama, mama") and then we went to Lowes to pick out my front storm door! I have wanted a front storm door for a long time now and I am so happy to finally have one :-) The dogs and Avree just love looking out the front now. I don't think the glass will ever be clean though. :-)
Looking forward to seeing family again this weekend for Shelly's baby shower!
Visiting Grandma H. at the fairgrounds in DSM
Loves the horses!
With the grandkids at the house
Getting ready to head uptown to go to Tulip Time
Me and the boys.. (Matt and his brother Brian)
Great Grandma McCulla with Jack
Baby Parade with Kaiya and Avree
Kaiya & Avree in the baby parade
Avree and Daddy by the pretty Tulips
Family Picture
The whole gang at Tulip Time
The sisters and their families
Grandpa & Grandma McCulla with their grandkids
The sisters and their kids
Baby Jack and I at Tulip Time
1 comment:
looks like you guys had a lot of fun getting to see lots of family! isnt it funny how once you have a house/family the things you want as gifts totally changes!
Post a Comment