Melhus

Melhus

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lunch Date and My Storm Door

We had a nice lunch date with "Great Grandma" Harriette. It was so good to see Harriette and watch Avree interact with her :-). Avree kept wanting to feed her cheerios. She did great at sharing.

"Great Grandma" Harriette


Feeding Great Grandma Harriette


Avree took my sandwhich apart


Her Sassy/mad face


Lunch with Great "Grandma" Harriette



Here is a picture of my new storm door!! I absolutely love it and the only time I shut the big door is at night. So I am getting lots of use out of it :-) The dogs love laying by the door and Avree likes banging on it.
Avree's new floaty is also in the picture. She was pretty excited after I blew it up. She kept climbing in and out and threw her toys in it. We are so excited for the neighborhood pool to open (next weekend). I am sure we will be walking up there a couple times a week...after nap time of course :-)

1 comment:

Four the Moment said...

oh how fun, i cant wait to take sawyer swimming at my parents this summer!