It is finally Emmersen's birthday month! :`(
I had so much fun picking out her bday invites and deciding which pictures to use, though. I was so happy with the invites!
For the 1st birthday/s, we spend the money on the invites and not really have any decorations. We feel with it being a "big celebration" turning one, we would rather have a cute, pictured invitation to send out.
Here is the front of the invite:
Here is the back:
I just ordered her "smash cake" today, so I am hoping it turns out!! We have a feeling she will "dig right in!" :-) Avree sure loved her 1st bday smash cake, well mostly the frosting.. (just like her momma) :)
I am glad I get the whole (for the most part) month of September to let the whole, " I have a ONE year old" sink in. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment