Melhus

Melhus

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Photo Shoot of Emmersen

It has been a while since we did a photo shoot of Emmersen, so a couple weekends ago we did a quick photo shoot. We needed some photos for her FIRST birthday invites (I can't believe she will be ONE next month!).
She did great for the first 20 minutes, then she had enough. But we were happy with the photos we got :-)

"How big are you?" ...SO BIG!

I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that she will be one next month! Happy and sad! She isn't walking yet (we aren't sure she will be by her 1st bday). She will cruise around things and will let go and stand there for a few seconds but quickly sits down. She loves walking with her walker or holding on to our hand. Part of me wishes she won't walk for a while but part of me wishes she would just "get up and walk" :-)
She is still a momma's girl and she is such a cuddle bug (I LOVE IT)! Sleeps great, naps great, EATS GREAT! She can out eat Avree! HA
I am looking forward to the girls bonding more as Emmersen gets a little bigger/older. Love my girls! :)





No comments: