Melhus

Melhus

Sunday, September 4, 2011

11 years!

11 years ago, yesterday, Matt and I started dating! We officially met at the Iowa State Fair (Aug of 2000) and the rest was history :)
It is crazy to think we have "been together" that long. We sure have had our ups and downs, but here we are 11 years later... We have been married for 5 years, we have a house, Matt has a stable job, I get to stay at home, we have 2 BEAUTIFUL-HEATHLY girls, and 2 dogs. Wow, never could have imagined! We are so blessed!!

Old picture of us: (I think this was in 2006)

Wedding weekend in Estes Park (May 12-14 2006)



Wedding Reception in Pella (June 2006):

Honeymoon in St. Lucia (Aug 2006):




Living in Ames 2006(while Matt finishes college)

KC 2007:

1 yr anniversary:

From "the two of us" to "the 4 of us":

5 yr anniversary:

The most recent pictures of us 2 (Aug 2011)

I love you Matthew David!

No comments: