Melhus

Melhus

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween

I didn't get very many pictures of Halloween cause I left my camera back in Pella.. go figure, something else that went wrong that weekend on our trip back. (Read previous post) :)
I got a bunch on my phone but I need to figure out how to put them on the computer and get them up here.

Avree got a bunch of candy this year and had a bunch of "trunk or treats". At school they got to dress up in their costume and they had a trunk or treat, Matt's work had a trunk or treat for the kids and then on Halloween she got dressed up again and trunk or treated. Avree was a witch this year and Emmersen was a pumpkin :)
It was pretty chilly this year so Avree was a little whiney and didn't want to hold her bag or wear her hat or hold her broom. I guess she was a mess. (I didn't end up going out with them Sunday night cause I was so congested in my nose, that I had a headache and my whole right side of my face was in pain. So Emmersen and I stayed home where it was warm) But Matt, Papa and Nana all went with Avree. :-)

Trunk or Treat Halloween night at our church




Uptown Liberty Halloween night





Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments: