A little update on the pregnancy- I am in the middle of my 21st week right now! I can't believe I am already half way there!!I have been feeling great! This pregnancy has been much easier/better in the beginning than the 1st one! I am so glad too. I did have some nausea and was a little tired but nothing that I couldn't handle. I do still get my back aches, which are not fun. They are so low that I can't really do anything to help relieve the pain.
I always am reminding Avree that she can't jump on me anymore or lay on me when I am laying down. When we ask her about the baby, she will sometimes lift up my shirt, kiss my belly or rub it. She sometimes feels like talking to the baby too. It's so cute. But she has gotten pretty annoyed though at times when people keep asking her about the baby. (I think everyone was/is trying to see if she will tell them the gender) so when people keep asking her about the baby and if mom has a baby in her belly, she screams "NO!!" haha.. Poor thing.. Just wait till there is actually a baby here :-)
20 Weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment