I have kind of forgot all about my blog spot. I guess there isn't really much to post about either. We haven't been up to too much, outside of our routine... Avree is talking a lot more now. She actually tries to say words, as before she would just look at you and do a shy smile. She just turned a year and a half yesterday! Hard to believe she is that old!!
I will try and post some pictures, soon... once I get them off my camera and on the computer. (I haven't had a lot of free time since I changed her nap schedule to once a day. She takes a couple hour nap just in the afternoon. So when she is napping, I usually am trying to pick up the house, do laundry, clean or mow....The story of my life)
Hope all is well with everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment