Melhus

Melhus

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Riverfest and Camping Trip!

Last weekend we went with some friends to Parkville's 41st annual Riverfest. We had a great time walking around, trying different food vendors and listening to an outdoor concert.
Avree and her flower balloon



The next night we decided to take Avree camping for the first time. Matt and I like to camp but haven't camped for a long time. I actually think the last time we camped was when we lived in Ames.
The kids loved the fresh, open air and loved running around. Avree sure slept good that night and didn't get up till 9 the next morning!

The dads and kids


Lindsay and Wesley




Since Avree did so well with camping, we for sure will be going more this fall!



I just had to throw in a couple random pictures of Avree. I love these photos of her... This is her new favorite thing to climb on. (This was Matt's rocking horse that he rode when he was little. Made by Matt's papa)


Avree and I are headed back to Iowa tonight for a couple days. Can't wait to see family and friends.
Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: