"How old are you?"
Grandma and Grandpa with the great grandkids (minus Jack)
Aunt Linda was also celebrating 60 last weekend.. her birthday!!
Matt and Jack
Look at that face..
Avree has a shoe fascination right now. She loves taking people's shoes off and putting them back on. She can do this for hours!
We asked our friend (who also took our wedding pictures) if he would come and take some professional pictures of all of us. So we actually got everyone there, (well accept Katie and Dustin. Who live in Chicago) sitting still and looking!! YAH! We haven't gotten any proofs back but when I do, I will post a few.
Matt, Avree and I also took some family photos after we were done with the big group ones. (I think the last time we got professional photos done was last summer when Avree was 3 months old!) I hope they turned out, cause Avree was sure ready for a nap by that time and didn't want to sit still and look at the camera.
All in all, we had a great weekend with family!
I also wanted to share with you some great photos from last week. One night we were hanging out on the deck and Avree wanted to get into her pool (we were just in it that afternoon) and I didn't feel like going upstairs to get her another swim diaper. So we just took off her regular diaper and put her swim suit bottoms on....
Ha-Ha. Most of the bottoms she has, whether it's her shorts, jeans or swim suits, are usually too big for her little body. We of course got a "crack" out of this and had to grab the camera. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment