Melhus

Melhus

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wonderscope

These past couple weeks I have been without a vehicle cause Matt has been taking it to work. (Yes, we still only have one car but right now we decided since I am home all the time, we don't need to worry about buying another vehicle...for the time being.) If I do need the car and Matt is in town, I bring him and pick him up at work. This week Matt is gone so Avree and I have taken full advantage of having my car back.

Every week some moms around my age and their kids around Avree's age, get together for a play date. Since we haven't been able to make it the past couple weeks, we made sure we went this week. We all went to Wonderscope (a kids museum) that has tons of hands-on exhibits for kids. Avree loved running around the "small wonders" room and loved the "H 2 OH" room,(imagine that) and "The Market". She was on the go the whole time and took a great nap that day! :-)

Playing in the "small wonders" room







Playing in "The Market" room

1 comment:

Four the Moment said...

Aww, what a cutie! Looks like she had a ton of fun!