Melhus

Melhus

Monday, January 19, 2009

We got a walker!





It is now official- Avree is walking! She has taken 'steps' for a month and a half, and finally she is walking! She can walk across the room with no problem. She can even get to her feet with out help. I can't believe she is 9 months and walking!! Oh boy! :-)
Everything is going well with the new addition. He has had his moments, when I thought we should just get rid of him! Things are going much better. He starts puppy class this weekend, so hopefully that will help him listen better.
Avree and Brasco get along really well. She pulls on him and he just lays there. Which is really good! He just always wants to pick up her pacis and her sippy cup! GROSS! I am just hoping he is fully potty trained before we leave for Italy in March!

Well that is all for now!

No comments: