Melhus

Melhus

Sunday, January 11, 2009

First night with Brasco



Well our first night went great, cause I didn't have to get up and let him out :-) Ha-ha. I told Matt since he wanted to get a dog so bad, he can get up in the middle of the night with him. I don't think he thought it would be that much work, but after one night he definitely changed his mind. :) He can hardly keep his eyes open! Brasco is more work than Avree has been! I don't ever get up that much with Avree. She has slept through the night since the day we brought her home.

But Matt planned this whole puppy thing out perfectly! He leaves for work next week, and will be gone for one full week. Then he is gone every week in Feb! Which of course leaves me to get up in the middle of the night with him. AWESOME! As if I don't already have enough on my plate! (I guess Matt doesn't think so.)Ha-Ha.

I am excited to have another puppy and I am sure everything will go smooth once he gets use to us. I think it will be good to have Bentley around to "help me".

No comments: