All I can say is "time flew by!" I know it goes fast when you have kids, but what I didn't realize is how fast it goes with baby #2! I still feel like Em should be my little 5 lb newborn baby but instead she is a 16 lb ONE YEAR OLD! wow!
We had Emmersen's birthday the day before her actual birthday and we couldn't have asked for a better day or better people to celebrate with. We had an outdoor/backyard party, with lots of balloons, toys, jumping, and eating. We had "build your own sundaes and cupcakes." It was a great afternoon spending time with family/friends and sunshine! :)
Em was a little clingy (momma's girl) but she was also a little tired. She didn't nap as long as she normally does so she was a little tired when the party started. She also was cutting 2 teeth, which didn't help either. She was a trooper though. Matt and I figured she would have destroyed her cake (considering she loves her sweets) but she only ate a little portion of her cake. (probably due to the fact she was tired and teething).
Singing "Happy Birthday"
mmmmmmm...
Em's smash cake
Food table..
Trampoline full of balloons..
Opening gifts..
Jack playing with a baby doll :)
HAHAHA
The "little girls"
Katy Mae
She loves getting pushed around in the car
Gma/Gpa McCulla with the grandkids
Thank you Friends and Family for helping us celebrate Emmersen's 1st bday!


























No comments:
Post a Comment