Melhus

Melhus

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Naughty or Nice...???

Avree telling Santa she has been very good this year...not sure we totally agree :-)

Last weekend we did a little family getaway. We decided to go to Texas to visit Matt's side of the family (the Bedell's). We didn't have very nice weather. It was cold, and rainy all weekend but it was still a nice relaxing visit with family.

Visiting the "North Pole"


Number 1.. Maybe someday you will have lots of medals, Avree :)

Avree wearing cousin Rachael's boots

What a little model



Avree's got some attitude.. Not sure who she got this from??


This holiday season, I have been a little behind on getting things done. I finally got our Christmas cards ordered and got the tree up and decorated! Better late then never, I guess. :-) Once again we have a busy/crazy holiday schedule. On the go the whole time and driving all over Iowa but we are looking forward to seeing family. I love this time of year- bundling up by the fire, Christmas music playing, smell of cookies, and spening time with the ones you love! Can't get much better than that.

Happy Holidays!!

No comments: