This weekend we are having Avree baptized and Matt and I are joining the church! I am happy we finally found a church we enjoy going to. We are proud to call Liberty United Methodist Church our home.
One week from today we leave for Italy! I am so excited, yet anxious at the same time. I know we will have an awesome time, but just hope Avree does okay on the LONG plane ride and the time change (7 hours)!
Avree has been doing great. Keeping me busy!! We went into the doctor last night cause she had a temp of 101 all day yesterday and he told us she has double ear infection! The first time she has really been sick though! Which is good considering we made it 11 months with a healthy girl!! :) She has been doing great even though both ears are red and infected. She has just been more cuddly with me...which I love! :-)
I hope this note finds everyone well! Excited to see family this weekend!
Take Care
Here are some pictures of Avree eating spaghetti for the first time....by herself :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment